1. The surface of crystal glass is smooth, easy to clean, healthy and hygienic. For example, stainless steel cup, purple sand cup and so on, because of their surface gaps which can not be observed by the naked eye, bacteria, impurities, tea dirt and so on are easy to adhere to, not easy to clean.
2. Crystal cup is transparent and pure. When making tea and other beverages, we can see the shape and color of the brewing material, which brings good sensory enjoyment.
3. Crystal cup has a certain cooling and heat preservation effect, the best effect of tea brewing, can ensure the good taste of tea and repeated brewing, and stainless steel cup vacuum structure, when making tea is very easy to make tea paste, affect the taste;
4. The colors and patterns on the crystal cup are changeable and the workmanship is fine, which reflects the taste of the users.
5. The high-grade crystal glasses are also the best gifts and collections for their exquisite craftsmanship and exquisite packaging.
European standard for crystal cups
In the EU standard, the crystal glasses are divided into 3 types: lead free, medium lead and high lead. Lead oxide content in medium lead glass reaches 24%, and lead oxide content in high lead glass reaches 36%.
If crystal glass containers are manufactured according to European Union standards, no matter how much lead is contained in any product, there are strict international regulations, which should be safe for human body. However, due to the lack of standards in China, we can not rule out the arbitrariness of individual manufacturers, and the quality of products is difficult to guarantee.